The Apogee Ensemble 30x34 Thunderbolt Audio Interface is the latest interface from Apogee for the next generation of home, project and professional Mac-based studios. Blending the best of Apogee’s acclaimed innovations from products like Symphony I/O, Duet, Quartet and JAM with ground-breaking new features and the power of Intel’s Thunderbolt technology, Ensemble provides everything you need to record, edit, mix and master professional quality audio on your Mac using Logic Pro, Pro Tools or any Core Audio based DAW.
The Apogee Ensemble offers incredibly low latency performance for an all in one audio interface at just 1.1ms, 8 mic preamps featuring Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain circuitry, front panel Guitar I/O, built-in talkback functionality, and the most comprehensive user interface of any Apogee product. Ensemble’s proprietary Thunderbolt audio driver and full 32-bit playback path provide incredible CPU efficiency, allowing you to leverage the power of your Mac to monitor through a DAW with native plug-ins and simplify your workflow.
The main features of the Apogee Ensemble 30x34 Thunderbolt Audio Interface include:
- Thunderbolt 2 Mac audio interface
- 8 Mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- 2 front panel Guitar I/O channels with class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- 16 analogue outputs of premium Apogee conversion
- Proprietary Thunderbolt audio driver and ESS Sabre32 DAC offer full 32-bit playback
- Groundbreaking low latency performance (1.1 ms round trip @ 96kHz/32 buffer)
- Core Audio-optimised hardware DMA Engine frees your Mac CPU
- 2 high-resolution OLED displays show levels and settings
- Input select buttons and controller knob for selection of parameters and settings
- 4 assignable buttons to control:
- Talkback mic (built-in or external)
- Output settings such as speaker set selection, mute, dim, sum to mono
- Complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Works with Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton and any Core Audio compliant app on Mac
- Designed in California – Assembled in the U.S.A
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!