Having established itself as a standard in reverb processing the Bricasti M7 stereo unit is a common sight (and sound) in any serious studio. And for good reason. From the cutting edge DSP resulting in the unique and acclaimed reverbs Bricasti is known for, to the workmanship of the hardware itself, every aspect of the M7 has been considered for longevity and usability all in a 1u rackmount-able unit.
The clear, high visibility display and intuitive controls make finding the perfect reverb simple with or without the optional M10 desktop remote.
Even the separate fully differential analogue stage has been given the same care and attention as the incredible digital design; with a dedicated transformer based PSU the Bricasti M7 offers the best analogue performance of any product in its class.
The main features of the Bricasti M7 Stereo Reverb include:
- More than 200 unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presents; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel "Favorites" for quick saves and compares
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analogue
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate digital and analogue modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodized aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive feel 2dB stepped analogue input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!