The FlexMic™ Series podium microphones offer superb sound quality with high intelligibility and incredible gain before feedback. Our patented polar technology allows an orator to move as much as 90 degrees off-axis and still maintain the same pristine sound quality.
- 13 inches long
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ideal for a wide range of applications from a tall lectern to courtroom and tabletops
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- Flat from 50Hz to 20kHz within + 2dB at 6 inches
- Will handle up to 145dB SPL
- No handling noise
- Will stay where you put it
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- Rejects RFI
- They will handle high sound pressure levels with high rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
- In circumstances with three people on the same microphone you can hear all three with the same exceptional sound quality
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!