AMS NEVE 1081 Single EQ Module
1 in stock
The AMS NEVE 1081 was originally launched in 1972. The 1081 Channel Amplifier was originally used to provide the Mic/Line Amplifier and EQ sections in vintage Neve consoles such as the 8048. The 1081 module has since become a hugely popular design classic. In recognition of the 1081s popularity, AMS Neve has resumed production.
The main features of the AMS NEVE 1081 Single EQ Module include:
- Seperate 48V phantom power supply – requires the 1081 3U (for dual 1081 channels) or R4U or 7U box for mounting and power
- Classic transformer mic amp/equaliser
- Solo button selects channel unbalanced output
- 5 switchable EQ bands
- Hand crafted to original 1972 design
- Neve designed hand wound transformers
- Both inputs are transformer balanced and earth free
- HP and LP selectable filters (18dB per octave)
- Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Gain +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps
- Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600W.Output impedance is 75W @1kHz.
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% at +20dBu output
- Freq Response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 45kHz. EQ Out
- Output noise better than -80 dB at all line levels
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!