Apogee One USB Mic and Audio Interface for iPad and Mac
The Apogee One is the first studio quality microphone and USB audio interface for iPad and Mac. Apogee One is designed for easily creating professional and amazing sounding recordings on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. Using Apogee’s premium AD/DA conversion, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering audiophile quality sound to your headphones.
The Apogee One makes the legendary quality of Apogee’s mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form factor and at a great price. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, ONE was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
The main features of the Apogee One include:
- New circuitry, mic capsule and upgraded sound quality
- Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini (Lighting adapter required – Sold separately)
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone (mic stand adapter included)
- 2 Analog Inputs (XLR microphone and 1/4″ instrument connector on breakout cable)
- Record up to 2 inputs at a time (instrument + internal microphone or external microphone)
- 1 x 1/8″ stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone & iPad
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!