Apogee Symphony I/O 8 Microphone Preamp Amp Module For Symphony I/O MKII
The Apogee Symphony I/O 8 Mic Pre Amp MKII Module from Apogee is a module for the company’s Symphony system that enhances the system’s analog input by adding 8 microphone preamps. Additionally, up to 4 instrument inputs can be connected directly to the module and twin D-Sub connectors deliver 8 fully balanced inserts points.
Microphones do not connect directly to the Mic Preamp Module. They must be connected to the analog inputs of an analog I/O Module that has been installed in slot 1 of the Symphony chassis. The microphone preamps are then enabled in the Maestro software. Phantom power can also be enabled individually from the software.
The main features of the Apogee Symphony I/O 8 Mic Pre Amp MKII include:
- 8 digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a mic preamp stage before the line inputs
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 4 Hi-Z 1/4″ instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- 8 balanced software assignable analog insert points
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!