ART USB Mix
The ART USB Mix Three Channel Microphone, Instrument, and Line Mixer / Computer Interface is a compact versatile audio interface for your computer that converts analog signals from a variety of audio sources to USB Audio. The USB Mix provides a great starting point for personal home studio recording or for anyone wanting to do mobile location recording.
The main features of the ART USB Mix include:
- USB powered, no external power supply needed when used with a computer
- Balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼-inch Instrument inputs with switchable impedance
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources
- ¼-inch TRS output jacks work with balanced or unbalanced lines
- Stereo ¼-inch TRS headphone jack with independent level control for output monitoring
- Independent controls for both sets of inputs, main output, and headphone monitor
- Green/Red LED signal/clip indicator
- Switchable assignment of USB playback to channels 2 and 3
- USB 2.0 compliant
- USB cable, AC adapter, and Audacity recording software included
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!