Focal Trio 11 Be (Single) Red
Designed for nearfield as well as midfield applications, the Trio11 Be neutrality, impressive frequency response and stereo image precision abilities make it a perfect match for even the most exacting critical listening audience.
Trio11 Be provides musicians, engineers and producers with two versatile studio monitors in one. The unit’s 3-way speaker configuration can be switched – either by the touch of a button or remotely via optional footswitch – seamlessly to a 2-way configuration for comparative listening and to yield an even more translatable and insightful mix.
Featuring powerful Class G amplifiers, the midrange and subwoofer sections of the Trio11 Be are equipped to boast high SPLs and effortlessly meet the needs of modern music production techniques.
The main features of the Focal Trio 11 Be (Single) Red include:
- Remote controllable FOCUS mode switch (3-way / 2-way)
- Beryllium inverted dome tweeter with low directivity
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on woofer and subwoofer
- Rotating mid-treble plate for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel
- Switchable sensitivity (Adaptable, +4 dBu or -10 dBv)
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!