Focusrite ISA 828 8 Channel Microphone Preamp
The Focusrite ISA828 provides eight original ISA transformer-based preamps in a single robust 2U chassis, offering the Focusrite signature sound at its lowest cost per channel to date.
The ISA828 is a transformer-based microphone preamps feature the same classic microphone preamplifier design as the original ISA110 module from Focusrite’s critically acclaimed Fort© console (including the original Lundahl L1538 transformer and bespoke zobel network).
The preamps are complemented by eight line inputs, eight line outputs and an optional eight channel 192kHz A-D converter boasting a dynamic range of 122dB. Thanks to its convenient 25 pin D-Type connectors, the ISA828 also integrates quickly and seamlessly with ProTools HD, as well as other popular hard disc recorders and mixing desks.
The Main Features Of The Focusrite ISA 828 Include:
- Input Impedance, variable: 600, 1k4, 2k4, 6k8
- Signal to noise ratio relative to max headroom (9dBu): 106dB
- Noise at main output with gain at unity (0dB): -96dBu measured with a 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
- Noise at minimum gain (+10dB): -90dBu measured with a 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
- Noise at maximum gain (+40dB): -62dBu measured with a 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
- Roll off: 18dB per octave 3 pole filter
- Fixed Frequency 75Hz measured at the 3dB down point
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!