IK Multimedia iRig MIX 2 Channel Mobile DJ Mixer
The IK Multimedia iRig MIX is a mobile mixer designed for use with Apple’s iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
The iRig MIX features the capability to use two devices in the traditional format, with one device connected to each channel, or a single IOS device can be used. When used with a single iOS device the output is split into a dual mono feed which is sent to the individual channels. The supplied DJ Rig app from IK Multimedia interfaces with X-Sync to enable mixing of any type of audio source, including MP3 and CD players, with beat syncing and auto tempo match.
IK Multimedia‘s iRig MIX also provides the perfect mixing solution for solo musicians or small ensembles that use one or more iOS devices to play live. It features an extra guitar/microphone input that facilitates processing with popular apps like AmpliTube and VocaLive or any other app that offers real-time audio processing. Its standard RCA connectors provide easy, direct connection to PA systems or powered speakers.
When it comes to portability the iRig Mix features an ultra compact footprint and the low profile allows easy transportation in a regular iPad bag. The low voltage requirements of the unit enable it to be powered by a suitable iOS battery pack, laptop USB port or by any regular mobile device charger for maximum portability to mix anywhere.
iRig MIX includes 4 free apps (downloads from the iTunes app store): DJ Rig, the new professional DJ mixing app from IK, AmpliTube, the most popular iOS guitar amp and effects app, VocaLive the processing app for singers and vocalists, and GrooveMaker, the loop-based beat and groove making app.
- 2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls, independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel crossfader
- Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
- Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
- High quality, pristine sound
- Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
- Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
- “X-Sync” mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
- Can also be powered with battery packs and mobile chargers
- Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!