Softube Console 1 Fader – 10-Channel DAW Fader Controller
A modern mixing system
The Softube Console 1 Fader is so much more than a simple DAW/plug-in controller. It’s an efficient, elegant and amazing-sounding modern mixing solution. This sophisticated way of combining hardware and software gives you the best of both worlds. Above all, this unit provides the versatility, affordability, and usability of in-the-box mixing, alongside the workflow, feel, and focus of dedicated hardware.
This Control Surface can be used alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller for a tight ‘complete desk’ experience. You can even use multiple Console 1 Fader units to build the ideal workflow for your specific studio.
Console 1 Fader includes two console emulations (Tube and Discrete). As a result, this is way more than a simple controller, Fader enriches the sound of your tracks in the same ways as a true analog console.
The Fader modes allows you to quickly and intuitively control track volume, drive level, drive character, input gain, low cut, high cut, and up to three send levels.
Furthermore the three assignable buttons work by default as basic transport controls for the major DAWs, but each can be assigned to a keycommand of your choice (e.g. CTRL+Z).
Mounted on a high-grade all-metal potentiometer, Console 1 Fader’s single encoder offers control of pan per track. It also unlocks a powerful stereo spatialization tool, which in turn widens or consolidates your individual tracks, situating each sound perfectly in your mix.
One of our most noteworthy features is our innovative new ‘Layer Mode’. Due to this you can create layers of tracks, getting many levels of mixing instantly at your fingertips. Low cut all your guitars at once, or saturate your groups early on for a top-down effect in seconds. In other words, it helps to creates a smooth workflow
– Ten touch-sensitive 100 mm Alps motorised faders
– High quality hardware, specially designed and built for both feel and function
– Take fast and intuitive control of volume, saturation, filtering, and more
– Also includes two component-modeled console emulations
– In addition, you can expand your sonic options with Console 1 expansion channel strips (sold separately)
– Layer Mode allows you to organise and affect your mix in new ways
– ‘Spatializer tool’ offers fast per-channel control of stereo width
– Works with all major DAWs straight out of the box – no MIDI-mapping required
– Use alone, or with the original Console 1 channel strip controller